>
Follow
¦
Dashboard
<
I am me once more
About
Item
Story
Credit
Disclaimer
Big hello earthling (: I love God, my family, my friends, my besties, Ariana Grande, and Greyson Chance (; I'm so proud to be enchancer and arianator. Greyson Chance and Ariana Grande are definitely my role model. They are flawless ♥♥ :)
Tagboard
Clock
Malang time
My Photos
Animasi Gambar :D
Thursday, 15 March 2012 | 07:36 |
0 chocolate
Di postingan kedua kali ini, saya akan berbagi-bagi gambar animasi :D enjoy yahhhhhh!
Freaking love the last picture! dopeee! I wonder who made that picture :D gilak keren abis deh!
OLDER POST
|
NEWER POST
The Little Boss
Name : Anita Christina
Age : Sweet15
School : SMAN 1 Batu
Live : Batu,Malang
Country : Indonesia
Things I Like :
Online
Editing Pictures
Hanging out with my besties
Tweeting
Things I Hate :
I hate avocado :p the taste is so bad
Stuff
Be
Your
Self
My Favorite Things
dog food blogging tweeting facebook greyson ariana . black white grey pink blue green red orange yellow purple something yay brown silver :)
Animasi Gambar :D
Thursday, 15 March 2012 | 07:36 |
0 chocolate
Di postingan kedua kali ini, saya akan berbagi-bagi gambar animasi :D enjoy yahhhhhh!
Freaking love the last picture! dopeee! I wonder who made that picture :D gilak keren abis deh!
OLD
/
NEW
Big Clap For THEM !
Images by : tumblr Widgets by : adi widget, index widget, blog widget Design by : Anita Christina